Monday, April 17, 2006

Renovating -> Diverse City

Well, the title is somewhat of a joke, however, there is a bit of truth behind it. I actually have renovated this site. If you look to the Right, You'll notice a sidebar. If you can't find it, you are an idiot.
That sidebar has been there for a while, but now it has been modefied! Now a couple of archiving features (and links, Sorry Acrix!), and there is now a cbox. This feature has been implemented before, but it was a chatterbox hosted by flooble and it always lagged when it went to that section. Well, now it's just as fast as the blog itself and it blends in very well. You can use that to quickly post messages and comments to me that either have no relation to a post or want to ask me a question. I put in a couple of things in there, but it comes out in reverse order, so just bear with it.
Now, Go! Go and spread the news of how great my blog is and let me get ads that will give me money!

No comments: