Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Time....

 I won't deny it; I've been ignoring this blog for a while. And I won't deny that it's been for mostly sexual reasons, either. I haven't written in over a month. In that time, I've gained and lost a loved one.
 What can I say, really? I can't say anything meaningful; I've gotten people to impress an image on who read this blog. I definitely won't tell anyone who I've fallen for, but I'll do everyone a favor by telling them how they might find out. (Although the directions will definitely make no sense)

 To find this person's identity, log into Sociopolitical Ramifications as a guest (you can use your own character, if you have one) and ask the persons there if they know who I've been with. You can even search to talk to me live if you can page and locate me. But as a rule, you can only get an answer from me if you tell me your real name.

 This post today does have a purpose, however. And that is to declare something. It is a declairation of sexuality! Don't worry; I'm not going to say that I like it a certain way or something, but I'm going to make a simple statement that should be obvious.

 Here we go:

   In order to be sexually engaged with somebody, only an intimate relationship reaching beneath the skin will suffice.
 Yes, I know that it should be insanely obvious, but I find that there are way too many idiots who don't know this! And it's so insanely obvious! INSANELY OBVIOUS! I can't emphasize this enough! I'm sick of seeing these cheesy women just waiting to be 'picked up' by some even more stupid jerk-ass guy! Gyaaaggghhhhh.....

Meh.

 Yeah, I'm just pissed off and depressed. Plus I just finished reading The Catcher in the Rye. That's what happens when you watch the entire season of 'I Love New York' on VH1. All I can say is that New York is an idiot for not picking Mr. Boston. Jews are so awesome.

No comments: