Friday, May 18, 2007

Living As a Dead Man

 I never knew what loneliness was like before. I simply never cared if anyone would be with me or not. I even scoffed at those who were lonely themselves.
 But what a fool I am now.
 Living in that odd state of unknown emotion. Perhaps it's not emotion, but the complete lack of emotion. The lack of proof of love. I see the lack of the person who I had loved so much. The person whom I thought that I could have spent the rest of my life with; this is a thought that I maintain, thinking I could somehow start again. I can't find anything to fill the burning void left behind. I can only listen to songs. They open the wounds, but I feel that they still heal that pittiful wound.

 Now, as silly as this sounds, I'll date the first person who asks me. No matter what sex that person is. I only care if you can love me.

No comments: