Sunday, March 16, 2008

In the news: Akir still bitches about lonliness.

Yeah, yeah, I don't have a boyfriend still, And I'm still complaining. But this time, I've actually tried harder then the other times, so perhaps my frustration is justified somewhat.

Let's see... I met Cameron, a guy who goes to Clark, online, and was trying to get a date out of him, but it turns out that he was waiting until after he decided where he was going to college before he had a serious relationship. Then I found out about a black gay guy, but I was too utterly spaced out with trying to program the genesis (a terrible thing to try to do) to realize that I had a wide-open chance to ask him out on a date.

And then, there is another guy. I know him from a youth group that I go to. I don't think I'll mention his name here yet, out of embarrassment; the slightest chance that he reads this. I was thinking about asking him out on a date or something, but he left early, so I didn't get the chance. I really wish that I had more bravery on this kind of thing. Heck, it's much easier asking some random person to go have sex. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing, really. But I'm concerned about how far my loneliness can go....
not to mention my self-pity....

No comments: