Friday, September 19, 2008

Overdue Updates

Well, It's been a while since I've been able to update my blog here. Most of it has something to do with a brush with insanity. But that's another story.

Wait, there is no story. I'm still in the same position I have been at what feels like the beginning of time.
Jobless.
Hopeless.
Without a boyfriend, still.
Well, perhaps not without a boyfriend soon. I just learned that this guy I like just got dumped (or something like that). Plus there's another guy I know whom I have promised to hit on.

But realistically, neither will work out. Sigh....

Oh yeah. I just finished Echo Night Beyond. It was marvelous. I think I'm going to make a clone of it. :P

I highly recommend you play it, though. The story and presentation were marvelous. It broke new ground for horror games. Resident Evil, next to this, is like watching pudding settle. The only problem it has is that it expects you to find these small objects in obscure places. But it's still very, very good. The ending made me cry.

Go play it. Like fucking right now.

No comments: