Saturday, January 14, 2006

People Actually Read This Thing!

I think I'm going to cry. I'm that happy! Some people are actually reading this blog. I personally was supprised that I had even gotten robotic comments to my articles, and now that I put in password-based-verification for my comments, real people have actually been commenting.

When I get comments from "annonymous," I think, "What the heck, It may be one of my friends. Maybe they actually took the time to read my blog like I asked them to. Now that I think about it, my friends aren't of that high charicter status, so it may be actual different people!

Not that my friends aren't real people.

Right now I'm wondering if I already wrote a "wow, People!" article. But once again, I'm too lazy.

And in defence of my BeOS article, It was bassed on someone elses studies. Next time, I won't trust a recalled-from-memory copy of an article by ArsTechnica about yellowTAB ZETA.

No comments: