Saturday, January 14, 2006

This Site is Now Sellout Central.

All right. I am a total sell-out. Since the only time I ever get replies is when I write tech-related articles and such, I'll be writing more of it.

This is kind of a strange thing. Sometimes, these types of articles depress me. Why worry about such things? Things will stay the things forever. More realisticly, for at least the next ten years, everything will be the same. All of the idiots will be running windows, and all of the smart people will be running linux and planing a revolt against Bill Gates.

Well, on the bright side, someone one day may say to themselves "Hey, how come my computer is still using 30-year-old ideas?

But still, archy will never be popular. Sorry folks.

So at least I'll get responses and be popular in my own way. Please, I'm not a hacker, or even a HaXoR.

This site is now unofficially named ./, after the prefix for script or binary execution in POSIX operating systems, and not /. spelled backwards.

No comments: