Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The land of obsessors

Doing my general patrol of the internet (Doesn't everyone do that?), I came across the most peculiar thing in the world.
Furrys.

Furrys are a rare 'breed' (couldn't resist the joke). They are totally obsessed with anthromorphicicsm (If I spelled that right, I really am a genious). That is, they like animals that have human traits.

WTF!?!?

How do people get absorbed in this kind of thing!?!? Is the regular old dog not good enough any more? Or is it just that 'imaginary animals last longer?'

Whatever the problem (Or in this case, psychosis) is, It interests me. It's just one of those weird things you want to make fun of. Just out of curiosity, I'm going to make my own 'personal furry' as a persona. I've always thought that dogs were my Anima, so why not my totem?



...
......
.........
... Yeah, this is just too weird.

1 comment:

Surkit said...

When humans go out of control there will be a magical creature. Some wold call this a griffin, other use the mother's real name.
CHIMERA