Monday, June 16, 2008

Fundraising

Luckally for me, I have the ability to raise the money I need for my microcontroller. Where will I get the money? From YOU!

I've got new methods of reciving money in the past year (Mainly, PayPal), and using it, I've set up a Lulu account and become a publisher. My first Project: Greasy Rhythms. It's a ten-track CD of new game soundtrack mixes. It's a collection of the best songs I've ever mixed, most of which have never been released to the public before. The CD costs about $11, so it's not too incredibly expensive, but since Lulu does POD (Publication on Demand), Prices for making each unit is a bit higher then they could be under more traditional methods, and I only make about $5 per sale.

If you're interested, you can click here to get more details.

No comments: