Thursday, June 12, 2008

Progress

Today, I have officially graduated, so I should be happy. The only reason I don't feel happy is that I feel a tad sick.

But progress has been made. I wanted to underwrite the Valedictorian's speech, since he was one of my friends, but he wouldn't let me. But in some ways, I'm grateful that he didn't. His speech was unusually good. He quoted Victor Hugo, surprisingly, verbatim. With a good accent, too!

But this post isn't about graduation; it's progress on my SNES APU project. Gathering the materials has become an easier task; my grandmother gave me $20 as a graduation present, we later went to Fry's, and I bought a breadboard, a wiring kit, and two DIP40 sockets. Now I just need to place my order at Parallax, but there's one simple problem: I lack another $20 (+shipping costs). I'm going to need to get the prop clip instead of the prop plug, which sold out, but that doesn't really matter.

If you see a PayPal link sometime in the (hopefully near) future, you can donate though that. How nice!

No comments: